Parabolan dosage is a pyrazolone derivative. It has analgesic, antipyretic and activity, the mechanism of which is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis. Pitofenone hydrochloride has a direct myotropic effect on the smooth muscles of internal organs and causes its relaxation (papaverinopodobnoe action).
Fenpiveriniya bromide has activity and has an additional effect on smooth muscles.
The combination of the three components of the drug leads to mutual reinforcement of their pharmacological action, expressed in facilitating pain, relaxing smooth muscles and reducing elevated temperature.
Data on the pharmacokinetics of the drug is not available.
- mild to moderate pain with spasms of smooth muscles of internal organs (kidney colic, spasms of the ureter and bladder, intestinal colic, chronic colitis, biliary dyskinesia, biliary colic, postcholecystectomical syndrome, tuberculosis, diseases of the pelvic organs);
- for short-term symptomatic treatment of arthralgia, myalgia, neuralgia, sciatica (pain relief);
- as an adjuvant to reduce pain after surgery and diagnostic procedures;
- to reduce elevated body temperature with “colds” and other infectious and inflammatory diseases.Contraindications
- Hypersensitivity to parabolan dosage the drug, other pyrazolone derivatives and other ingredients;
- expressed human liver and / or kidney problems;
- decompensation of chronic heart failure;
- severe angina pectoris;
- genetic deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- angle-closure glaucoma;
- prostatic hyperplasia (symptomatic);
- inhibition of bone marrow hematopoiesis;
- bowel obstruction;
- acute porphyria;
- granulocytopenia; – pregnancy;
for intravenous administration – infancy (up to 1 year) or body weight of less than 9 kg.For intramuscular administration – infancy (up to 3 months) or a body weight less than 5 kg.Carefully
- renal and / or hepatic impairment;
- bronchial asthma;
- urticaria or acute rhinitis;
- tendency to hypotension;
- increased sensitivity to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or non-opioid analgesics (including an indication of a history of urticaria or acute rhinitis, triggered by taking aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).Dosing and Administration
Parenteral – intravenous or intramuscular injection. Before the introduction of the solution should be warmed to body temperature.
parabolan dosageand adolescents over 15 years when acute severe colic administered 2 ml; if necessary, to re-introduce the same dose 6-8 hours.
Intramuscular – adults and children over 15 years introduced 2-5 ml 2-3 times a day. The daily dose should not exceed 10 ml. The treatment duration should not exceed 5 days.